Our kids LOVE bowling, and we plan to have a ball this summer with the Kids Bowl Free program! We went to our local bowling center a couple of weeks ago and saw a postcard reminding us about the program. We signed up for it last year, and thought it was great! We’re excited that we’ve recently collaborated with the Kids Bowl Free program to share details on how it works. As compensation, we’ve received a Family Pass, and will share how you can purchase one of your own.
KIDS BOWL FREE!
How It Works
Signing up for the Kids Bowl Free program is easy! Head over to KidsBowlFree.com, and click on the area of the map where you want to register your child(ren) for the program. A list of bowling centers will pop up. Click the bowling center of your choice. (There are a ton participating in Southern California!) The location you choose for the Kids Bowl Free program will then have a registration form for you to fill out for your child(ren). A list of dates and times available for the program should appear on the right side of the page as well. Fill out the registration, and you’ll start receiving e-mails on Sunday mornings once the program starts. The weekly coupons are good for two free games per day for your kids all summer long. Print the weekly Kids Bowl Free coupons and take them to the bowling center you chose at registration. It’s a great deal, and a good way to get the kids out and doing something active!
The Family Pass
Want to bowl with your kids or grandchildren? If so, the Family Pass is a great way to get each of you having a ball! The Family Pass pricing begins at $24.95, and includes 2 games per person listed on the pass each day! You may include up to 4 adults on the Family Pass. The Family Pass may be purchased online at the time you register your kids for the Kids Bowl Free program, or at any time during the length of the program.
More Program Details
• Kids age 15 & under may participate.
• Standard shoe rental rates apply. Contact the alley of your choice for pricing.
• You must register each session in which you participate. If you signed up last year, you must register again this year to receive your free weekly coupons.
• You may sign up at more than one bowling alley, but you’ll need to use a different e-mail address for each location.
• You may sign up as many as 6 kids in your household. If you have more than 6 kids age 15 or under, you may register them by signing up with a second e-mail address, as stated in the info above.
• Each bowling alley determines when the program starts and ends at their establishment, as well as the times available to participate in the program. Some start and end earlier than others, and some have more hours available for participating.
We’ve registered our kids for the program, and signed up for our Family Pass as well. The kids are already asking to go to our local bowling center to make use of their coupons! Perhaps we’ll see you there!